Born2Kill
join now or log in !
Born2Kill
join now or log in !
Born2Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born2Kill

online clan

homeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO BORN2KILL GAMING AND FORUMS 
Clan members remember that B2K is working on a ranking system please visit clan ranking forum.
Attention all members our teamspeak server is online please visit teamspeak forum.  
ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US...
Navigation
 Saix
 Xfire
 AGASA
lan in witbank evry mounth
Latest topics
» 1st teams time tabel for leage
call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitimeby lanmonster Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:41 am

» MW2 SA League
call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitimeby lanmonster Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

» aaal mw2 player plz reg at
call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitimeby lanmonster Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 am

» Teamspeak info For cod 6 players
call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitimeby lanmonster Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 am

Top posters
lanmonster
call of duty 5 updates I_vote_lcapcall of duty 5 updates I_voting_barcall of duty 5 updates I_vote_rcap 
Laksman1
call of duty 5 updates I_vote_lcapcall of duty 5 updates I_voting_barcall of duty 5 updates I_vote_rcap 
agent
bES1m
recoilmaster
CyberDwak™
DxVapor
Weazle
Medic
hellohaha
WE WON

call of duty 5 updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lanmonster
Admin
Admin
lanmonster

call of duty 5 updates Empty
PostSubject: call of duty 5 updates   call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 am

hey b2k members iets time for an nuwe cod 5 update all the hardcore severs is 1.6 update so plz update soon tactical and clan severs will update soon ending time for tactical and clan severs is 27 or 29 september 2009

http://games.softpedia.com/progDownload/Call-of-Duty-5-World-at-War-Patch-Download-28910.html

from Admin
Back to top Go down
https://born2kill.niceboard.com
bES1m

PostSubject: Re: call of duty 5 updates   call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Darn, i have to wait till next month since i only got 800m left.. and we are 4 people using the line. (I want capless internet!!)
Back to top Go down
lanmonster
Admin
Admin
lanmonster

PostSubject: uncap   call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:29 pm

[justify] hey lol i have iets nice man ply like i whant

from ADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://born2kill.niceboard.com
eaglesbullet

eaglesbullet

PostSubject: Re: call of duty 5 updates   call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:49 am

Yea capless would be great Exclamation
..can only get patchie next month, cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: call of duty 5 updates   call of duty 5 updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

call of duty 5 updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Born2Kill :: CODWAW :: CODWAW-
Jump to: